We are living in challenging times, when the need for uncommon thinking is unprecedented. You have told us you look to EDUCAUSE for insight, thought leadership, and community interaction. One event delivers all this, and more: the EDUCAUSE 2009 Annual Conference. Maximize the value of your travel dollars and join us November 3–6, 2009 in Denver, Colorado.
EDUCAUSE 2009—where the best thinking in higher education IT will provide opportunities to:
- Connect with visionaries like author Jim Collins, best known for taking organizations from "good to great"
- Apply the success of other IT leaders on common challenges like managing IT funding, promoting sustainable IT, and fostering open access
- Leverage existing strategies and techniques to achieve greater efficiency and productivity
- Expand your network of resources by sharing experiences with colleagues from all over the world
- Advance your understanding of emerging technologies
- Inform your thinking with critical insights gleaned from focused group discussions on IT leadership, teaching and learning, managing the enterprise, and e-research and e-scholarship
- Collaborate with peers to define the future of the IT profession
There has never been a greater need for interaction, sharing, and uncommon thinking to support—and advance—the common good. Be part of this important community gathering. By working together, we can identify the best approaches to coping with the current environment while laying the foundation for future success.